jeudi, octobre 23, 2003

SourceForge for psychoanalyst

Admin | Members | Recruitment | Public Info | Backups | Audit | Publicity | Registration |
File Releases | Tracker | Tasks | DocManager | Lists/Forums | Shell/DB/Web | CVS | Stats


Project Information
Project Descriptive Name: psychoanalysis on line
Project UNIX Name: psyonline
Project Summary Page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/psyonline/
Project Group ID: 92759
Project Administrators: frans tassigny aubedor [Email] [Profile]

Project membership may be managed from the Members section of the Project Admin interface.

Obtaining Support: Project administrators in need of assistance in administrating their project, or in using the services provided to their project, may contact the SourceForge.net staff team by submitting a Support Request. When submitting a Support Request regarding this project, be sure to include the UNIX name of your project (psyonline) in the request.
Project administration issues or questions from project developers should be directed to the administrators on this project. In the event that the project administrator is unable to assist you, your inquiry may then be directed to SourceForge.net staff.

Your Permissions: Your ability to perform various project-related operations will depend on the permissions established for your account by the administrator(s) of this project.

You are listed as a project administrator for this project. You can perform ALL project operations.
You may perform file release operations on this project.
You may manage documentation (in DocManager) for this project.
You may manage forum postings for this project.
You may manage Tracker items for this project.
You may manage Tasks for this project.
You may access and commit to this project's CVS repository (unless otherwise restricted by a cvs_acls installation).
You may modify the contents of the project web site for this project (unless otherwise restricted by file permissions and ownership) on the project shell server.

Security Reminder: The SourceForge.net site maintains a large number of Open Source projects. To protect your project, project data, developers and end-users, we encourage all projects to maintain a high level of care and professionalism in all of their dealings, particularly with regard to security. It is vital that all developers on SourceForge.net take adequate precautions to protect their passwords and SSH keys; and to keep their account preferences up-to-date (most importantly, your private email address should always point to a valid mailbox within your control). Additional information about security precautions (including instructions for reporting sensitive issues to the SourceForge.net team) may be found in our Security and Risk Management for SourceForge.net Users and Projects.
Open Source: SourceForge.net provides hosting solely for Open Source software development projects (including those under OSI-approved licenses and custom licenses which comply with the requirements of the OSI's Open Source Definition). As an Open Source project hosted on SourceForge.net, your project is expected to comply with the terms and spirit of the Open Source Definition, which promotes source code availability, integrity of the software improvement process, and helps to prevent discrimination.
Outages: Notification of planned outages, scheduled upgrades and known issues affecting the SourceForge.net site and services is provided on the SourceForge.net Site Status page.



Powered by SourceForge(tm) collaborative software development tools from VA Software
© Copyright 2003 - OSDN Open Source Development Network, All Rights Reserved
About SourceForge.net • About OSDN • Privacy Statement • Terms of Use • Advertise • Self Serve Ad System • Get Support


21 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to
“return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Look at my blog post - how much do diagnostic medical sonographers make

Anonyme a dit…

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate
a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

Visit my blog post ... www.officielabercrombiebe.Com

Anonyme a dit…

These are truly impressive ideas in regarding blogging.
You have touched some nice things here. Any way keep up wrinting.



Here is my weblog; Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful information specially the last section :) I
take care of such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a
long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Feel free to visit my website: Abercrombie

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, yes this post is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from
it regarding blogging. thanks.

Feel free to surf to my blog :: Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website
yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

my webpage - Converse

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
back later on. I want to encourage you to definitely
continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

Feel free to surf to my weblog: Abercrombie Fitch Belgique

Anonyme a dit…

I blog quite often and I really thank you for your content.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I will bookmark
your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I opted in for your RSS feed too.

My weblog :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking
forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Feel free to surf to my website air jordan Pas cher

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am as well delighted to share my
experience here with friends.

Feel free to visit my web-site Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

Also visit my web blog; sjhani.com

Anonyme a dit…

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Check out my web blog: Recommended Site [http://www.e-racun.hr/index.php?title=Suradnik:RamiroNor]

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been
blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, let alone the content!


my page ... Click Here

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have take note
your stuff prior to and you're simply too great. I really like what you've got here, really like what you are stating and the way in which
wherein you assert it. You're making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great web site.

Feel free to visit my site - Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!

Visit my web blog Wholesale Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking
more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!


My homepage: Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i came to
return the desire?.I'm trying to in finding things to improve my web site!I guess its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

my blog post - Nike ID

Anonyme a dit…

I truly love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme.
Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal blog and would like to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Kudos!

My blog: Air Max Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

You can certainly see your skills within the article you write.
The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

Stop by my web site :: Louis Vuitton Bags []

Anonyme a dit…

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you
amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?

The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny
bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Look at my page :: Nike Blazers Blue

Anonyme a dit…

It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this website,
i am visiting this web page dailly and obtain pleasant
data from here everyday.